See below for our policies regarding special considerations:
- Management assumes no responsibility for property left in guest rooms or in common areas. All guests must use the provided dead bolts for their own security.
- Damage to property, furnishings, décor and / or equipment caused by other than normal wear and tear may be deemed the responsibility of the guest. In such cases, repair or compensation will be billed to the guest’s credit card.
- No smoking – any infractions will result in a minimum charge of $250
- Children under 12 are not allowed in any room except for the extended-stay apartment
- Pets are not allowed in the main house, however up to two dogs weighing less than 30 pounds may be accommodated in the extended-stay apartment. Arrangements must be made a week in advance.
- Gift certificates – must be announced at time of reservations and presented with ID at check in. They are transferrable, but recipient must be identified by name on certificate or via phone or email.
Base your Kentucky vacation with us.